- Life’s biggest limitations are the ones you make in your mind. Life’s biggest causes of unhappiness are the false beliefs you refuse to let go of. You are capable of far more than you are presently thinking, imagining, doing or being. But you will ultimately become what you habitually contemplate; so clear your mind and let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
- You must deal with the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was. Think positive. Life is good. Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting pure gold. Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to always happen, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for the moment. So keep smiling and keep following your heart. Someday, life will get tired of upsetting you.
- What others do is out of your control. Realize that you can’t always count on others to respect your feelings, even if you respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. You only have control over yourself – over how you choose to be as an individual. And as for others, you can only accept them, or walk away.
- You were not meant to sit at the edge of your comfort zone. Not trying for fear of falling. Not loving for fear of losing love. Not speaking your truth for fear of what others will think. Not looking at yourself in the mirror for fear of what you might see.Try ,and then try again with all your might. Your courage will unfold as your resolve takes hold. And with each effort you make you will earn a little more confidence which you can use to acquire what no one else can give you: Your self-respect, and the life you were meant to live.
- You are not like anyone else. Don’t you ever let anyone tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are. In a world of comparison and conformity, take a stand. Make your own statement. Honor your own truth. Risk speaking your own thoughts and sharing your own ideas. Express your fears, tears, doubts, and insecurities – let others experience the real you. Have the courage to be yourself and realize that you’re perfect just the way you are.